Thursday 1 January 2009

End of My Year Review 2008

FILM

Changeling

Honourable Mention:

Juno, Rambo, The Dark Knight, The Orphanage

TELEVISION

True Blood

Honourable Mention:

The Shield, Dexter, The Wire


COMICBOOK

All Star Superman

Honourable Mention:

Justice League The New Frontier Special, Northlanders, Justice Society of America, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8, The Immortal Iron Fist, Wonder Woman, Astonishing X-Men, JSA Classified


SOFTWARE

Comic Collector 4 Pro

I bought the standard v3 and then about 6 months later v4 came out. Not wanting to spend any more and being very pleased with my current version I decided I probably would stick with it until v5. However Collectorz offered v4 pro through Trialpay so I leapt at it. The improvements are subtle but good and it's still the software I value most.

Honourable Mention:

Opera, Picassa 3, Avidemux